Author Topic: New Shafts  (Read 1488 times)

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
New Shafts
« on: May 18, 2011, 12:01:35 AM »

Thank you for the new shafts. I will say they are sweet.

Bryan was great and easy to talk with. Great service and turnaround time was quick. Talked to Bryan friday morning and he called me monday early afternoon that the shafts were done. Here is a picture of the driveshafts before I instaled them. I will post some after pics once I get some this week.

Thank you very much
  Bernie

Bernie
I would like to thank Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Clayton off road, Quigley Driveshafts, A to Z Fabrication and Team Ramrod offroad.
94 grand V8 with 7 inch Clayton long arm, 231 swap with SYE. Dana 44a welded. Quigley driveshafts, OBA

Offline mferrari

• locked & lifted
  • Delmarva Offroad
    • www.DelmarvaOffroad.com
Re: New Shafts
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 12:26:51 AM »
Bryan does great work and also works fast!  We use him in the shop for all of our SYE driveshafts as well as in my person buggy.  Can't beat the service or the turn around time!

I wouldn't trust my shaft in anyone else's hands  :banana_sml:
Team 120 - DOR Racing - Racing for Operation Homefront

Thanks a ton to our team sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engines - Under Cover Fab - Quigley Driveshafts

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
Re: New Shafts
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 09:42:24 PM »

Finnaly here are some pics of the shafts instaled.  Everything has been working great .    :rock:

The rear shaft

The front shaft.

Bernie
I would like to thank Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Clayton off road, Quigley Driveshafts, A to Z Fabrication and Team Ramrod offroad.
94 grand V8 with 7 inch Clayton long arm, 231 swap with SYE. Dana 44a welded. Quigley driveshafts, OBA